when is it now

mercredi 23 mai 2012

my summer shoes remained in the closet for months, today I wanted out of the air inbecause I felt an invitation to enjoy, I had to first remove the dust had accumulated, thenwanting to put them, I realized they were smaller than before, would they have narrowed, or would I have swollen feet, never mind, I put them, with some walking they will get back in good shape, it's okay to resurrect shoes, I one day I will die and I can not resurrect meafter winter, there are many objects that can have multiple lives, simply to be conservativeand attentive, the objects must be placed in a dry place to wait for the moment to be brought out of the closet, it's a matter of time, in a few months it will be cold, I will take my big shoes winter will have waited their turn in the dampness of a rainy summer, what canone do, we will not spend at each change of season, which was used can still be used,think about it

Aucun commentaire: