when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

I'm away from anxiety, no challenge, no challenge, time passes slowly as if I was dreaming, not a day bothers me all the time is neutral, not rise, not fall, I spend watching, that's enough to understand that life must be lived by living, every morning I wake up, another great day ahead, what will I do now, I have a choice, or do something or do nothing, it depends on my mood, it's going to the weather cloudy, when it gets too hot I stay at home in the shade, but when there are clouds I go out to cross the street people, these are my own relationships, I come across them without speaking to them, I prefer to imagine what they are rather than asking them, anyway we are always disappointed when talking to someone, it's never what you imagined, then I come across them and said to myself, where are they, what are they, are they happy, anxious, horrible, nice, are they right, left , all right, that changes everything, but I do not spy, I do not know where they go, I come across them, that's all

Aucun commentaire: