when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

Once I pass by, I take twice the chicken is fried to a desire that prompts me to open the freezer, I'm in the living room, it comes through here, tomorrow I begin to understand what it means but now I try to go through a hole, it's so small I have trouble putting my head, I give up, I forget, I make round I go, I run it, I m 'sit down, I take a glass of beer, I relax, time passes, I can not live like that, I must find a balance, a test to see life as if it were sweet, nothing is complicated I am reassured, I must take a rest, then I can start living again, it changes me yesterday, I thought I would die, an idea like another, and then today I think I'll live long, I do not know why, do it depends on the weather, temperature, position of the moon, the sun's heat, it is not known, connects with the human the planets, but he does not know how to translate the information it receives

Aucun commentaire: