when is it now

jeudi 2 août 2012

be now is having had, is to hear the heartbeat, it's a jump up to the present minute, quickly, secretly conscious of being closer to life, I am never away from me, me so heavy to bear, too bad I continue, this is my life, a set anarchic I try to stand, but it must lie down to sleep, so I try to move in the kitchen, it feels good to feel that meat cooked with vegetables, humans need to eat, then the transit is doing its job, the stomach is happy he can transformed so that we can rid of the surplus this is daily life and you dream, you shit, talk, various activities that bring pleasure, the transition is present, it is now that it's happening, simple story, two balls, violet perfume, before that 'a hole is dug, the land is returned, cool morning,

Aucun commentaire: