when is it now

jeudi 2 août 2012

to me all these various attentions, so accessible, but the wait is coming, I'm ready, understand the world, hear sounds, agree to join in the conversation, a question arises, will I know my position, what to do , where to go, with whom, what place make and if I leave everything I tell what happens, I'm alone, I must be there, be careful, it's good, I can not believe it, the life is strange, I could have been someone else, but here I was born one day and not another, in a family that is built for thousands of years, no difference, however, all humans are similar, the same expectation of pleasure so fragile, it breaks often and is boredom takes its place, how in May not to accept the succession of days, life goes up and down, we embarked for or against, it depends on everyone, we all have specific ideas about it, or on, or over him, misconceptions, light is misunderstanding

Aucun commentaire: