when is it now

vendredi 31 août 2012

in the end, the chance radiates a sense of vastness face at that part, a desire to run into the wind, we must see what happens, everything exists, I am only a moment, everything happens, j 'could have, but why am I still struggling to get to the first door, I thought it would be easy to understand what is happening, but as I try to move I come across incomprehensible silence I have to wait months before seeing another passage that allows me to go elsewhere, then I go to another room, it's empty, so I'm going to the window, outside in daylight, I see People pass on the sidewalk, I'm happy to be inside to see outside, it allows me to be away, I see without being seen, it is more difficult when you cross the street the other they see me, that they think, where do they go, I do not care, as aircraft overshooting, I took off the wallpaper, I arrange the furniture, to a feeling of well being, we were unable to believe, but now he must go, it's time to go through it, soon, even though we know that this is the last time we were so eager to participate that can not be commanded, it is as it is, it comes from afar, we advance the lighthearted ready to say to the other, we are here to help you, we want it to work, it has to be there environmental it was a project that we do not match, it's your project, but just to help you get to the other side, we forget, we must live in the present, everything is there at the moment to be delivered I had a feeling he was still waiting, everything became dark, the stars shone, it was good, it was hot, we start tomorrow, we advance a belief in the existence of happiness, so we believe we get there, happiness is in the head, it is a daily training must accustom the mind to leave room for the waiting time passes, nothing major, a few moments nice all of a sudden everything is right, I breathe, air enters, it comes from afar, I'm here now, ready to go where I go, this is a time I like an uncertain trend an easy illusion, a white cloud on a blue background, I can choose what to patiently walking in joy, coherent but share in all directions because the ambition is to reach the first moment when was only human cries, impulses, primitive living so far from our modern society by building sidewalks, buildings, heaters, cooked meats, treated teeth, lost in the path need to be together, Now it's every man for himself, but before doing something I prefer to be careful not to make a mistake, it's time to start, I must not be late, I wait, I m 'remember, my memory works, my body responds to my requests, I know who I am, for years I tried to go through a jump that would allow me to reach the other leg, and then I stop to contemplate my work, humans can do great things, but generally it is small, tiny that make it fun, because what really matters in humans it is these small moments to him, this way of putting a finger in one nostril or stick a booger in the chair, the small moments that cache, it is in these moments that is true, it is his body that is the most consistent, since we were born, he follows us like a faithful dog, always ready to wake up, always ready to stand up, to speak, to drive a car, to laugh from time to time,

Aucun commentaire: