when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

effort is thin, I can go low, it will come in years, and yet I'm sure it's a matter of fate, every human has a way forward, many give up because the day is great, welcomes people of goodwill who are going nowhere, only those who can see far to drink the elixir that give them the strength to overcome boredom, it's been years since I switched from my youth to adulthood with the same fever to continue to dig my way, life goes so fast, we can not hang at the most is it possible to take down the mantle and to leave it lying in the sky, up there it is cold, you're alone, to stand firm must understand that there is no other way, humans can go far when he believes in his mission, believing it is to want higher than his will, c is considered that one can not escape the void that can not fulfill, before us is the collapse, nothing does, everything goes, I tremble, but I must that I can ', it is not a test, it is an obligation of result,

Aucun commentaire: