when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

Today is not over, it is the middle of nowhere, before it is before and after it is after, afternoon, the sun passes on the other side, what remains of it morning, a vague memory, impressions of the fight easy, it finally came, we have lunch, and she left, we'll see tonight is usual, we are married for years, a daily happy I need to provide wood for heating in cold times, there are a lot of those moments where nothing happens, when the pressure falls to lowest in those moments, I put a log on the walk of love it heats up and we can continue to like us, years of happiness, a start when she said yes, and perhaps an end when I say no, but I'll say one day in my life I have loved once, if I leave it to reach the vacuum, I am full for so many years, happiness fills me, would I be entitled to misfortune, a little accident that would give me the printing to exist, because in love there are  totality, there are two to love, a harmonious community

Aucun commentaire: