when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

let's do it bluntly, I say that for me, it depends on no one, I'm the one to decide, but I wonder why I do it, for what purpose, today it is necessary to me, but tomorrow what will happen, I'm not trying to force their way, but I force myself to continue, it is a question of balance, if I stop I fall, so I keep trying to find the key that opens the door, but I do not know where to find it and I have no idea where is that door, all I know is that my body can take me where I want is a reality normal, I go and I am trying to move correctly, one step after another, his body slightly bent forward, mind wandering, I suggest being careful to keep my place, that of a man without drive, capable of seeing the bodies arriving in front of me without wanting to talk to them, they go and I do not see them, I forget what I could have their say, a little further we go again, I see a woman, our eyes meet, I look away, we meet, I would say that it's over

Aucun commentaire: