when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

if I could see what will happen to me, I stop moving and wait for that to happen, but as life blocks the vision of the future for humans seeking all his life the way it is a relentless pursuit, a passion that has existed for millions of years, since he is human on earth has only one ambition, to know why he's there, both feet on the floor, head turned to the sky, why was I born, why, what is my purpose, if I had had a reply, one might answer me, your goal is to live, start to finish, it is a little short for an answer, I'd love to be told, you'll just begun to live your youth, about forty you will spread your wings but lack of space, you fall on your feet, the wings disappear, it is the moment to continue on foot, it's like that, there are dreams that do not correspond to reality, this gap is the gap that grows in front of me, one day I will fall in and it will be over the life , the life I have loved

Aucun commentaire: