when is it now

mercredi 1 août 2012

I receive a gift every day I wake up, it is the gift of life, even a day ahead, I've had many, I hope I have still full, I get up, I can to go somewhere, I'm happy, my body moves forward easily, I see around me, I feel the smells, I touch my forehead to see that all is well, the brain works, I scratch my ear, I 'hear the music, everything is fine and it has long as it lasts, I was already yesterday and before yesterday, and ten days ago, one hundred days, one thousand days and more, I do not remember, but I know I am since I was born, that day my life began, a slow ascent to the final explanation, why life, is it not to work every day to go through the last door behind that door is waiting for us to tell us why life, why death, why boredom, why pleasure, why the day, why the nights, why I'm running away, why I'm afraid, why do I betrayed not, why I have the strength to resist, why it's like that and not otherwise

Aucun commentaire: