when is it now

jeudi 9 avril 2009

at this moment I am but for others I am nothing, for the world I do not live, only my family and friends who suspect that I am still alive but are unable to say what I do now and even less what I think, but myself I am able to dish the size of my brain in full activity, what is the hidden part of my thoughts and my feelings, to times I feel myself to sleep but when I hear the same activity that moves across my body, a thrill of my womb or a pike in my scalp which leads me to scratch myself while I did nothing, I concluded that it is impossible to think about anything when you believe it's already too late, it was thought to believe, turn in circles without being able to disconnect, I understand better why we age a little every day, impossible to remove the plug, we say good for appliances, take a strip with a switch to turn off the power of all devices plugged into this socket, whereby you increase the life of your computer or the TV, unplug it to live longer, it seems that in

Aucun commentaire: