when is it now

vendredi 3 avril 2009

life is a passion that eats potatoes and onion, which is the feeling, the joy, the return on investment, there is nothing where I am, yet I was well, but the turns of life left me on the side where I am, I squeeze, the flesh, a brain to think, I exist as I do not know what to do, misery, the time spent, generations have died for what, for nothing, tons of dead bodies left to live for the living, so why should I die, I'm feeling well now, should I feel bad tomorrow when my body will cease to be the best I am listening, what can I say serious, no nonsense of those I do not know what religious, I want an answer, if I'm good there's a response to water the plants or pee every day is always a story of water flowing, there is no trace of what exists, every second carries its burden, even a history of water or ass, anything goes is the water and no means of bailing or ten years if it is not where is the yellow line, which separates the kind of evil or the opposite, by what those who understand the order they are good or evil

Aucun commentaire: