when is it now

jeudi 2 avril 2009

why not why I'm something it's great to feel his body in the expanse of grassland diversity atoms sensory, envy, hatred, boredom, all that passes from one second to another depending on the sun or the shadow of the night, the weather can change the temperament, it must be reduced to crumbs for dessert which is recognized as the end of hope, the stomach is full, you must get up to go to the uncertain, driving, danger, remain impossible, time passing, modernity, progress to make, time sensitive to temperature ancestral sum opposites advanced buoy on the sea, memories child, deafening noise, abandoned beach , crustaceans and shellfish, loss of sight earlier this unknown, who are they, I am a buoy on the water, the wind leads me, I am not a boat built with intelligence and materials, I do that float in the Dead Sea, yet I am alive, I breathe, my stomach gargoyle, but why these people around me closer to my head by opening their mouth, I hear no sound, or noise Sea dancing, basically it's clear passion for life underground, irrespective of neurons, advanced resolution, certainty of the solution, problem, solution, the problem is born, what is the solution

Aucun commentaire: