when is it now

mardi 7 avril 2009

in the objective reality I am where I am, but when I'm not where I expect I drift to other months that are near the end of the year when we are in April, I do not know more where I am, I wander aimlessly, where to go, which shine with joy and love, exist without flavor, nothing in the mouth all the bleeding heart not to feel a soul closer to the sensitive area, where I can not say no, we must accept, join the two ends extremes united, we can be us, the adventure begins, we look across to talk to each other directly, not 'boredom, a lot of tension, we must approach the other without hitting voluntarily, shocks are inevitable, but must come from an external fate, where I is small, two on expanding the circle but outside it is immense, one must find the key that opens the passages without destroying everything, inside and outside communicate without violence, but pass into a trance friendly giving them a taste easy to understand, we are what we are and we will be what we will, pragmatism should be ideal for the future but practical for the present, so we can be as it seems

Aucun commentaire: