when is it now

jeudi 9 avril 2009

why am I french well nourished healthy and not poor teeth spoiled Algerian living with fifteen others in two rooms, the choice is quickly made, fatality organizes the all the organizations which organize the human is on the way organized by the organized without him, it's been a long time that things are as they should exist, everything is planned, number 1, on the first day of the life of Adam, then we place the survival blanket to me in my life until death, having already experienced the death of my youth, buried in my body with no return, each thing in its time, I was innocent , funny, young, without preconceptions, only wanting one thing, do not go to school on Saturday morning, the rest ie the life passed me over the head, it was easy I was not very high, you tell me that I am little more, but I weigh more heavily, all these ideas to the con that I have accumulated for decades, without really wanting to take How many ideas are needed from outside, it is in moments of avachi brain like a stem caressed by the wind, that the idea surprises me

Aucun commentaire: