when is it now

vendredi 3 avril 2009

yet it will, it was, but it would, I do know I want but I do know is the difference between those who want and those who do not care but spend a good time , life is like that and not otherwise, we think about what we want, there is agreement on its own and goes into contact with each other, it passes or it breaks, so why 's do, I am what I am and I see that others are what they are, how to get, talk, sing, laugh, pee, shit, shit I am, this is a situation of conflict, we see that the relationship is not obvious, it must be built by step, the basement, the ground floor, the first, second and in-flight explosion, it was impossible to foresee just a hair on the soup, when Clearly it is too late, impossible to remain indifferent, we must intervene at the risk of offending the meeting, yes, I exist, I am a person, not a floor cloth on which wipes a tear, I thought ha disappointment that everything was simple, that the rest when I'm alone, but just that I try to share it, cut that bleeds login veneer on the ground, rase motte existential, how to be transparent, we need to bounce through

Aucun commentaire: