when is it now

jeudi 2 avril 2009

we must laugh at all, rising unemployment, the downhill ski, otherwise say nothing, pass his life to see what exists, what does not exist is difficult to penetrate, or with a piercing heart who is capable of realizing that the excess is allowed to the west of Brittany, in the summer he can spend time at the beach, but it does not last, we must return to the old version, but did not save, then you must reinstall all, it will take time, will then take a coffee, which is what pays the last time it was me, so this time I am willing to pay but after I can not, I am poor in money but not mind, I can count, laughing about everything and nothing to savor a piece of cheese in my mouth and not under my arm, I tell and yet I have nothing to say, everything seems so neutral as the body resemblent all, some have bigger breasts but apart from that, the look is the same, no éteincelle, nor in the eyes of a cow, oh a train, it is not true, I guess, a good agreement, we move on to the next, waiting on a not finished, it is slow, I voufrais forward ahead alone if you want, each one with its thing if you is to be near the garbage

Aucun commentaire: