when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2009

when I talk I want out of my mouth stories in which I can venture without getting lost, but it is difficult not to lose his footing as the tide rises high, I float in the significant unconscious beside a common sense open minded, my friend come back, this is a bad time to go, do you think it is finished, they close the box for good, I was wrong to stay too long, Since its inception I am here without having to move up, I had no ambition and pay me enough, then the years go by without making careful, the impact is heavy to bear at once, the shop stops, without warning, as if we had a car accident, but also what is the cause of death, I was too busy at the knee to form cells and I is not heard what went up there, what a shot, a bullet through the head, but why didn't we fell, we sat at the time of the fall, ie not falling, I understand better now why main lights went out at once happily relayed by the light side, but for how long, you know it is a sign of the end, the dark night soon, no more activity, it had lasted sixty-three years, we think it will last forever, but still we do not end up like this, what they produce is high level of consciousness, how to get to the last day of his life with a bullet in the head, we are not at war, is it a lost ball, had it with the wrong crowd, it is the last to know and it's too late to change, when I think back to these thugs who have taken advantage of a cold to spit and go to a solid body that must still live for a long time, and finally pointless to whine, I'm already low, look, even the bad cells disappear, no more disease, but life also, no one without the other is the big problem, the bodies are in constant struggle to keep balance, but I talk too much, there is the invasion of destructives who will clean up all the bones, the time will eventually work while reducing them in powder, goodbye life and no paradise for us, it was our time, served as best we could, not even champagne but worm glass without foot, it teems everywhere, how could I have imagined such a scene, my youth was beautiful, carefree, and I am on the brink, I have nothing prepared, he had no time to say more, he was engulfed in a bilious magma from liver

Aucun commentaire: