when is it now

vendredi 3 avril 2009

in a sense I am positioned as here, but soon I am no longer there, what should we conclude, the therapy can be valid only if one does not interrupt the event of another, we must harmony between the various crossings daily, the move dissatisfaction, I spend easily, there is no barrier, I am no one, so good, then I have an engine failure while going through success, too bad I have to accept life as it comes, it will come I am sure, until I go to nowhere, but as we do not know the date of the end we will hang on the date of Initially, it is true, it is not conditional, so much weight, how many hours of delivery, the cord crs went well, the umbilical was cut, it is the start for a race which makes no sense, it is all in a different meaning depending on the youth or age of the master when he was troubled, and the sight he saw his future in the hollow of a wave is very vague, how to hang strings of hope, everything goes wrong and I still hope that tomorrow will be better than today, never mind if it is not true, just think of me to suggest

Aucun commentaire: