when is it now

mercredi 28 août 2013

time is long, long time that I saw, and for a while I wonder why it came a day before I was going smoothly, I just lived from morning to night, but one day I woke up and I wondered why I live, since that day I seek an answer, I looked everywhere in my head in my arms, in my sex in my feet, I can not find anything, it's empty, I spend by this, I see that, I do not run, I like to walk in the streets, it allows me to spend time and especially to avoid thinking, because when you walk long one enters a trance that makes me spend the solid to the liquid state, my body forgets me, I become a link between heaven and earth, everything stops except the feet forward to a simple rhythm, I just need to streets, a once I'm sure of course, I always do the same, I do not like adventure, I need to reassure myself by always seeing the same thing, which is obviously not what I want, I expect nothing, because if I'm still in the same place that is to say, I was there yesterday already, so I'll be there tomorrow to see what happens in my head I have a technical, I go somewhere, I wait until I'm in the right place and there I take for someone, then
I continue to be sure to follow me, the problem of life is that we do not know where the key anchor as quickly passes to side, which is why people lose hope, so still to be always near the center of envy first, which has existed for millions of years, that does not change despite the technical, computers, and each time is always the same

Aucun commentaire: