when is it now

mercredi 28 août 2013

what I miss is a chance to move quickly to get somewhere, but until I get ready, I spend time doing nothing, because doing something away from reality because when you do, something is changed and every time we must rebuild an acceptable reality, so when we do nothing, we hope nothing, nothing is lost and time away from me, it does not concern me if I was smart, I could convince others to give me money, which would allow me to live without having to think for difficult months when money is short, but hope it's free, so I spend my time hope one day will come when I will have plenty of money, it is like that, why complicate things, when I have plenty of money I will help the poor by creating a support company, as was the time of communism, there was no poor, but we had to shout, long live the Pope, which made ​​her laugh, but hey, it's all finished since the fall of the Berlin Wall, now c 'is freedom, and there are many poor, right to be free, it is no longer necessary to shout, you can talk to anyone you want, you can choose your friends, but sometimes it's hard to be alone, forgotten by all the comrades who were well positioned before against the dictatorship, but when the republic happens all jumps in the air and what's falls, the individual

Aucun commentaire: