when is it now

mercredi 28 août 2013

one last effort and I get where I am, it's been weeks since I lose, I expect somewhere, I go, and then suddenly I say, it's Saturday, quickly, I hurry, I do not run, what I like most is live now, as it is right now it goes up, and yes, when I was younger I thought that everything happened unintentionally, but one day it was a Tuesday evening, around 17 hours, I passed the window of a china shop, my eyes went on cups, bowls, colors, know-how, to cook, it's work, and here, right here, in front of this store, I knew that God exists and after I ate pasta with cheese, cheese straight from the Swiss Alps, which is why for years I went to meet the types of first, second, and even third from the left, one day I will see all those who love me a fragile love, taking the realism and altitude when I'm on top of a life possible, but when it is ready, it counts a lot, you should always pay attention to the work that awaits in the shadows, waiting for the foot that will twist

Aucun commentaire: