when is it now

vendredi 23 août 2013

if I had seen this before, but before that, I do not know what it is, then I see nothing, I am now, it starts, it stops, like a curious phenomenon quickly a grass flies, I'm looking, it goes away and comes back, I catch, I hold in my arms, she breathes, she lives, she is mine, I l 'like this shepherdess keep my sheep, as if here we can go and see what happens, what to do when you have the chance to see the woman you love is a feeling that goes beyond the way, there remains place, everything is white, great wisdom, a slight madness, we're both for long and long memories can not be canceled, every step counts, we started this is underway, c 'is beautiful, it's like a slow boat leaves the harbor, but soon the waves unleashed must bring the sails, you can expect the weather, it will come back, for sure, until I clench dens, I do not like when it is agitated, it moves my stomach, I prefer the land, it does not move, waiting for the storm that does not come here, he should go further in the plains of Arkansas, in France it is too small, it's small villages, curvy roads, fields of wheat, this is my country, I did not choose, I will go one day also I do not know, we need to find, choose, what you do not choose is obvious, I like to unload my luggage back home, vacation is far habits, I'm here

Aucun commentaire: