when is it now

mardi 20 août 2013

undoubtedly and thank you again for your help, I could not have done all this knowing that the truth was not reached, but now they can now go to the solution, I am eager to confront this woman I saw the other day, I wanted to talk to him, but I had to wait to see her again to be sure it could speak properly, it matters to me, I was raised like that, the appearance, politeness, I do not like swearing, I try to speak properly and I expect my partner as it is me, because in a moment I'm sure, to do what I want it is a matter of minutes, life is like that we are self-satisfied until everything changes, the fear grows, the uncertainty is gaining ground in the empty house there is more life everyone is gone, it is gone are the days of laughter and shouting matches, silence is large and empty, I go and I'm seeing what happens, free spins and then it pays for what matters it's expensive investment from time to time but it depends on me, if I understand what I do is important to me, it always goes in the same direction, I hear something, I analyze, I make a proposal and it does not happen often, it does not make sense, it is side by side without speaking, the empty words of meaning

Aucun commentaire: