when is it now

mardi 20 août 2013

it was the last time I was away to tell me that it was close and yet I knew joy, a primary feeling, something that saw a dry, ie without moisture, a place upside down because I live right for the reason that I'm next to a drum, so someone who makes noise, a tam tam who moved to fifth but I stay on the ground, I like well be now, it suits me then I'll do tricks because you have to rest, it's good for morale, it's important to feel good, it's good for morale, and then when you are all the time live in the certainty of what is more normal to believe that this is possible because in all this there is a path that leads to the same place, it's magic, it does not match anything else, because it is in a corner remains, so that what is in the middle can be moved, so I say yes, and yes again, because no, it's not, then I prefer to wait and see, I do not engage me in a way uncertain, I know where I am, I know who I am, so do not bother me, be kind, I can not do more, I was born one day, since I wonder why I do not have an answer so I'm looking without knowing where to look, I can not find anything, it's empty, it says no, I ask a question, it goes, I go and I come, it starts, it stops, it is tiresome but I'm a boy, I know I'm not a girl, that's for sure, I know I can do

Aucun commentaire: