when is it now

vendredi 23 août 2013

can you see what is wrong but before crossing the limit I want to take some time back to understand that the time has come, we waited a long time to wonder if I could ever reach this place mythical, I walked for days and days to see me that the path is already legendary, there is no place for or against, it's just a transition from one place to another and then just start walking right, a desire after another, I chose a path that corresponds to the acceleration of my particles, once I jumped, I am sure of myself, one two three, I go and I come in trying to think deep down where bathes the first existence, this body of knowledge long lost waiting for the awakening of the human heart in one day, one and all switches in anything, everything we built is fragile, it rises to a certain point which is the highest possible, it goes smoothly without knowing until it is plummeting to the créatioin a new world this is how you can always ask for something, for those who do not ask will not see the clowns of life, every day I know what to do, then tomorrow what's going on, I do not know, life is mysterious, it is argued in the dark and suddenly a light appears, the signal of the end

Aucun commentaire: