when is it now

vendredi 23 août 2013

believe it is possible and the path lights, it's great to pursue a dream, it never reaches and yet it is there in front of me, waiting for me tends to seize arms, and immediately made meter, still further, higher and higher, life happens and I pray not get anything, it's a way of being, I can not be satisfied with what I am, I need to believe in a strength of a weakness in contrast to the human who always sees the harder to avoid falling into the loss of usernames, one day maybe, and yes, it can happen, but before you continue this madness I think it is reasonable to expect wisely days I have left to live, white years, dark nights, it is a long program that requires maintenance, you do not become what we are without worrying about the bulk calmly to address the first choice, one that allows us to take what it takes to go away until the next intersection, at least if this is possible with certainty that the good, because before arriving at the location, you must first go to, it can be long, but when you notice it, what a shock, I was very far from the goal and I not know, a lifetime digging in the wrong direction, I spent hours, but is it really for nothing, I do not believe, how to be safe because of the wrong way, who can say, today is modern, unlike the closed and unjust past, today shines a new light and free, everything is possible, thanks to the Internet that allows you to release the censors, who ruled the people before the good culture, today it's over, we do what we want, farewell censors allowed to say that an author is too long, too short, or that passage is boring, it must rework, today joined the prehistoric period where humans then created, painted in caves without having to locate in a particular post-modern movement, is now free and I'm glad to live in this time

Aucun commentaire: