when is it now

mardi 20 août 2013

In normal I'm normal but I often feel worn me an incredible feeling that I do not know what to do, continue to be normal or continue to be normal, I do not know where to go, go, it does not correspond that I knew, it start to not go, I was fine, why should I change, I want to continue to live as before, even if it takes me no longer live as before, because now it changes all, we must always live in the same time as the reality then obviously it leans to one side, and on the other side it dance to forget that tomorrow is the end, then live, now is forever for ever, now shines in the sun, aprèsil will be too late, always too late, before, after, while, yes, no, and then too bad, because what I think is that the time is true, there that he has not lied, he argues for millions of years without jamsais complain then I would follow his example, take me for someone who believes that it is possible but before continuing I would just say that is this is what I thought

Aucun commentaire: