when is it now

mardi 20 août 2013

for me it is for me, me is for me and me for me, for me, it's me, I am me and me is for me, for me, it's for me and for me it is for me for me for me and for me it is for me and for me it is for me for me for me and for me it is for me and I c is for me and for me it is for me and for me it is for me and for me it is for me and for me it is for me because it's like that, it's like this, c it's like that, it's like that then that's how it's like that's how it is like that, then, then we can always we can always, we can always, we can always little a little a little a little bit here and there and then moments, moments, each, other, a little bit of everything, and then moments, moments, teeth, mouth, places, crosses, roofs, wells, opportunities, laws, ways off forever, young, life, love, the anguish, the opening of other bodies ,

Aucun commentaire: