when is it now

mardi 20 août 2013

if I could do things, but I am only able to make weaknesses, I lack an energy that I would never, because I'm not made for long trips, I think what I like it is the sun on my leg, even if it is not the Maldives, because I do not care for big trips, I think what I like is to get maintanant without waiting, without flying in the air, walk, run, or even, and finally the long-awaited moment, one that makes a clean sweep, a magical moment, that of returning home, this unique moment of opportunity controlled, abandoned belief, and I dance because maintentant c is now that I know I can hope to continue what I do because I know that tomorrow I can finally embrace the one I love and tell me, yes I love you, because love is sacred and the time is beautiful, bright life, living love

Aucun commentaire: