when is it now

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

a simple joy that flows

a simple joy that flows from top to bottom and when it happens right in front of an ice cream to brown, it manages to hide his pleasure, for the same time at the other end of the universe, someone drinks a beer and then he said, I have the right to rest contemplating the passage is closed for millennia, but immediately a page of advertising, it was a long time in Scotland a giant who walked on foot, and he was bored, in a step he arrived at the bottom and the other way it would be right at the top, and as he could not swim, he stood there waiting, and one day he sees a woman, she is as big as him, but unlike him she swims like a fish, it comes close to him and then a cloud passed over them, they kissed and immediately after the giant asked the giant to teach him to swim, so right off the end of the episode, because it's time to go to bed, but as we will see tomorrow is that I finally understand you, yes it's going good for once I continue my journey, it is simple and always a little more when it starts to do all it can in one way or the other, I know it's why I'm always late, I can not convince me that time opens a passage as long to get ready, I have arrived at what age to know that, then I do not know for now I am in my corner and I n 'waiting laugh, because I believe that nothing should happen, at least for now because right now it's me doing something, and as it will be like that, it can last for years, so to see if it's going to go around, looking for a key that is in a cabinet but I'm learning that's sold, it does not matter anyway I did not know what that key opened, that's the problem even if you have the key, we do not know what it opens, and I spend hours in front of the door, hoping one day it opens, so to pass the time I take off my clothes, I look to see if everything goes well, and I know from experience that everything is in a state that remains unchanged, which means well go to a protected species, but when you're in front of a lion better he had already eaten, that's life passes, and when it happens is death, while life is a mountain, we look for a way to get to the other side, and can -be one day I will not makes me go elsewhere, but for the moment I walked on, I turn around like a caged animal, I must find a way, a string, a trunk, something that shoot me, but what I do not see what I'm comfortable, there is no problem, but do it can last, we must be prepared for anything, even if it usually does nothing happens, that is the time that is too short, so to prepare for the potential we must be aware of the difficulty, once it's done you can relax, and so it is Friday when yesterday was Thursday, so if I do my calculations are therefore in 2014, which is still not there, so if everything is in place, I think we can begin, but the world is gone, gosh, how am I going to do is something that is a source of happiness, a story that flows when left too long in the bath and splash in the water, ah! life, that beauty massacred as forbidden pleasures that unnecessary moments, but then why it can go alone, I too would like to believe that time does not contract and everything is silent before and after

Aucun commentaire: