when is it now

lundi 1 septembre 2014

there is a mystery in life that never goes right

there is a mystery in life that never goes right here because it's more than there so you have to start to finish it was my grandmother who told me before he died because after she did not speak and thus j 'I managed to jump out the window behind me because there was a monster in her birthday suit who wanted me to give him a child, but why me, there are so many other men, but not whether she wanted me because she thought that having a child with two parents as ugly, it was a chance to have another Marilyn Monroe, that is how I came to realize that I was not a prince who made ​​the girls fall but hey, we do with what we have and then I spent all afternoon trying to think of something else, as it is sure to find a girl that's always something that can go away unless if she's crazy, so here I can not play doctor, I am only a man looking for simplicity, short with my talent before losing to win, I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to foster its garden to have peace, and yes it is good to see that push I planted, plus it feeds me, so why complain, I find that life is good, even though I'm getting older and I do can not do anything against it, I must say that I am always asking me, but what time is it, it's coming there, or it's here somewhere, you have to know what happens otherwise you lose foot you end up in the lunatic asylum, but now I think why I go there, it's like I have a vision, it's crazy, I take the first right and I see in the distance a woman short, and then I no longer care, when suddenly she is in front of me jumping small jumps just to relax but when she waved to me I do not understand what she wants, I take her hand sweaty, she looks at me with one blow in fear, I do not insist and I continue my journey, it's crazy to understand that there is nothing while the sun shines and I just want the kiss, but this is risky, because to be quite in the right direction we must take out a bone and a pair of socks if the ground is wet you better be careful and change sock when you arrive in a dry place and in terms of the court there is of course a pile of earth and some dark places, but no owls or bison, it's not the season or so I 'm not in America which surprises me because I dreamed yesterday of a sauce armoricaine which is not the same thing, but too bad I stay where I am and not looking for anything else, I try to clear my head, so if I understand you have to know why it's closed, while all indications for a rapid start, too bad I do not have time I will be back next year whether I still want to take everything I have and throw in corn, but then how do I sit down in the grass, is that I love hygiene, I'm not like those peasants who go with a woman in the hay to try to have children, it does not work every time and then now it is actually less than before while the last c 'there was eighteen, time passes and I do not complain, no, you just have to say that anything is what is there, then we went around, we check that everything is in order and there has to say thank you it was a great day, I was bored but it was for a good cause

Aucun commentaire: