when is it now

lundi 8 septembre 2014

it was an experience

it was an experience that jumped into the air to have consistency because otherwise it's not worth it to understand why it's done for a long time without being hungry because it is a reality to step into a turd dog to be realized sauce that goes in the pants because for years now I pay attention, there is no doubt, everything is put in order for it to be done in time, not one more minute everything is settled as well done job, because what is questioned is obviously the major incident happens when everything is ready to fall one day I thought, well I'll go for a ride to see how it goes, well I was not disappointed, all I had known was still there and when I think that the slope is funny I am much mistaken, everything is made aware, it does there is more shade, because before everything was hidden, there was no light, but now it's all heated, papers fly, people stay, time is short, but although do there will always be a time for the weather agrees with the lack of bread, when we are made to scream in silence, there is no reason to take a gun and shoot a bottle, c 'is how I lost a bottle of champagne because when we are ill we deprive ourselves of a pleasure reserved for another liar which is exactly what happened to a friend who thought he could go a garden but he did not know is that in the garden there was an old bomb dating from the 2nd World War and while it was burning dead branches, heat to ignite the bomb, and my comrade and gone into heaven in thousands of confetti, that's why I say it is better to try not to over expose, better stay at home and look out the window to see if it is not attacked by Martians and when it's time to have a good time I sit comfortably in a quilt that comes from my grandmother, and I calculated the chances of encountering one day the Pope, but I do not know what that means I put laughing alone, then I fall asleep to dream that I'm the king of the birds who wants everyone say what they want for dinner, and then in a large beak clacking noises I wake up the round eye and with the urge to vomit, but it is not certain, it takes experience to know why it's okay, because when things are going well it is placed on a cloud, everything is right in the middle of brambles and when later it wobbles, disc changing and waiting patiently for the return of the urge to go well, because you have to occasionally leave the harmony to achieve the sound that takes the whole place, I seek a way out but I lose my balance and while I do not know how long, I'm a robot that acts on command, and then towards the end of life there is a flash and if all this n 'was a joke, I would have to think tomorrow, but only am I the stairs a violent wind carries me to the restaurant, but I'm not hungry, so try to go without paying, I told the server, look at my plate there was an acrobat who embarks without a net, and as everyone rushes to see this amazing show I take the opportunity to go out, but as I was going fast, I did not see the hole just before and I fall I slip in and for miles to reach New Zealand, as if I had been through the core of the earth is molten, it really does matter what I just slipped on a dog shit and I fell into the arms of the cook me back into the restaurant to finish my meal and then the reality of the disease that drags a few times behind the position I sing like I had the urge to come and see if it's tidy, but here in the worry to take me to someone who can, I change position, I turn on the lamp, I looking with my eyes a body that moves and whether I like it or not, it smells like meat, resulting in me immediately waiting feverish what I like anyway, and this is what happens when you have the chance to love , years in happiness

Aucun commentaire: