when is it now

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

I say yes without knowing

I say yes without knowing if it will because I love life, what else to say about that when everything goes down and when I go straight is to avoid taking the elevator scares me in the dark when this is something well placed above the anguish, for what I love in life is to be autonomous for all that concerns me is finally in a unique and stable time I know perfect for everything that seems to be true in perfect order from the beginning to the end and the rest is absent or unavailable, I pray Marie kindly take care of everything that goes wrong, because in was born one day in the middle of the yellow snake crossing the street to avoid getting everything on in joy, I am aware of human wrongdoing, those who steal, who kills for money, which goes without paying, taking what does not belong to him, who lies openly, where is the human kind that does not hurt and includes other at the same time as him, it's a thing that happens if we are in an acceptable universe I see here develop without anything related to boredom is put into a circle that does not close when I want to be met on and turn it done or passed , a move once in the silence of peace, which is summarized in three phases, if we start from the right so I know I'm facing the sun, but if like I do not know what I want, and at the same time I breathe all that I found in the air, I think I'm getting old, but how to go slower, because that's the problem, when you are able to believe that the light comes from the sky it must be admitted that all that is below ground crawling with maggots, which makes me happy, because I know in my body everything is ready for that one day my flesh is eaten by hordes microscopic animals that once the body goes into eternity are able to grow and build on the management of the particles that have not yet been defined but somehow we have to say that it's all something that is essential, so if I summarize, this is an easy choice to make, but that takes years before everything is clear, and one day we realize that we are lucky to live is great to live, it has everything you want but no luck, then everything collapses, giving way to nice day interest because here it sinks to the bottom, so to stay on the surface I see only one solution, buy a inflatable boat, I prefer when it's green, it reminds me of my youth forest when I was driving in sports car, and I heard speak German while the heat was bearable, but when I said hey, it's Thursday, when of a sudden I took all the strength I had left after a restless night, and I drove into the facility, something that does not seem to me before because in life, there are moments of discovery, it was there but we did not see it because it is necessary to advance a little every day to have no passion, that nothing that founded a whole movement of thought, rooted a question that can not have the consistency of a manifest error but that affects the most is the way in which everything is arranged for occasionally it is in a cul de sac, which does is not very nice, it smells bad, and we do not know how to get out, so you have to concentrate and find a trick that can not be explained because that's how I get to live, since years I spend time to look for consistency from beginning to end through the middle of the afternoon, so I finally comes out of this dead time, and soup in the bread I see a obviously, but of course, one day, one hour, one second, and yes even a second, and how else before knowing Jesus, and the last time I take the time because now I know why I live, this is true, it is pure, it is also joyful even though we kill is violated, one mistake, one uses all his power to hurt, so I'm happy, and when it makes a funny noise I do not think that this is the announcement of a start, but that's rather the radius of the spring systems inventor

Aucun commentaire: