when is it now

jeudi 4 septembre 2014

What goes left

What goes left which means that everything is in time, then how much space I have left and how much I have left in life expectancy measure, I choose the first one that makes me happy because I'm like that, I do not look for complications, I want to just go around and that's why I started to do things that get lost along with everything I'm doing good, because that did not receive the message that would have allowed me to see where I could set my time now, I'm doing everything I can to catch this lack is a complete idiot but I have no other choice I know who I am, and after what it's been, I can not find any translation that would give me a clear vision, so I have to be someone, it's a project I've long but now I wonder why it makes noise, at first I was young, it's time now for what I like when I'm driving my car is that everything is the same but now I have to be there closer, because paying attention I realize that everything is available, so I have to be invited to participate in the big event you who is willing to shop around before you know it's time but for now I prefer to wait, so I know where I am and I do not expect the area to know that it bothers but again I know it's Friday we eat fish then talk to someone dumb must get up early and have the awareness that anything is possible stops for a moment to give way to fate, that's how I see my time is better than before, because what happens in the reality is a unique choice that multiplies so that all corners are manned and why I always come here to be in the heavenly dimension which is no longer there, but that's an opportunity, because here it is there, otherwise it's far, though I am I do that, then it's off, you must wait until it wakes up, maybe we can go after in space to be determined to see earth distance, a kind of nice amen, it is thought that thinks, and what gives the impression of doing the right thing last night fell into a hole, so for what I know, I take a sugar cube, I take it, I look at it is well, it stands upright, it is not damaged, it will go, I'll put it in my coffee, and that life stops in one day the merger of hope in a vacuum, everything goes fast so do not fall asleep, it is now that it's happening

Aucun commentaire: