when is it now

mardi 9 septembre 2014

I ask for a moment

I ask for a moment that starts but does not go the way I want, then I do not want to be trapped, stay on the edge, for fear of having to explain what is happening, or I do not know nothing, everything is hidden, everything breathes in the shadows, and the human, the other that I dream of becoming lives in light inaccessible happiness, for me, everything is slow and yet it is so far away, that I see nothing, so to successfully drill the hole must have good luck, it is a small instrument that moves at the speed of light, it is impossible to know where it is, what to get to do is the right time in the right place at precisely the surprise of a chance meeting, it starts to swirl in silence, a second reverence for the passage opens smoothly and quickly so I could have I need this for a long time in a small bag, I put everything I found and I immediately found the path that I have used and to the extent that I remember my steps, which does not surprise me because I have a great memory I did not, I take the full measure of the distance that separates me from the moment when everything is in the right place, it does not happen often because there is always an element which is moved, suddenly everything else is wrong, you have to start, it takes years, which requires a lot of confidence because in times of hollow one wonders if it was not the wrong way, and then I take the road and continue to move forward, sometimes I feel like the locally but around me everything is wrong, so I have no benchmark, it's just an idea that comes over the other, and then it goes away, I find the original intent when by chance I found a step that is not sensitive to the passage of time, it is simply a reflection, if I am it is for something, it must then find out why we live, we start with broad generalities and gradually the project is refined, it becomes more and more precise, it has become a narrow passage, we are in a unique dimension, a strange situation that takes a lot of energy for humans because it is not usual to take his emotions and translate them into words, it is generally only talk about things we do, but talking about itself is reserved for those who think in the beginning, when everything was ready, but not yet available and it is not what it is, why do I have to wonder why we try, do pourrait- we not refrain from driving nails, that's true, why not live quietly by purposely go in early, and wait for the day to say, this is a good day past and future what's going on, a funny story not as one would have imagined child

Aucun commentaire: