when is it now

mardi 9 septembre 2014

when I see the life

when I see the life I quickly drops to nothing, because here it's ready but it also does not sing, it's been extinct for thousands of years, we do not know when it will turn back on, so I live without expecting anything like that at least I'm not bored, because as we have known for a long time you have to be apart from the rest that can not correspond to the basics and always at the top, because in a well-established history, there is a moment of justification, when one is able to take a step without all that is not in a vicious circle, it must be admitted that it changes the start when for years every day is paid for a laugh then we get older, we become aware of a very small space I call me, and then in another class I always start in the same place for fear of not knowing my personal code is like why I came to tell me that everything I do on this earth is to be increasingly in search of truth, but not found in the subway or on the beaches, not a long silence a rare speech, sudden illuminations when you're in the depths of time a call is initiated at night, shortness of breath, sweat on his temples, a dream crumbling in the dust, and so must live and that's easy, so for the rest I entrust to Mary who can do everything the mother of God with humans because when you live alone with printing master all we made ​​a big mistake, I stand the center and nothing happens, then I look around me, loneliness, low mass, crying, and basically white light I approach, I'm not afraid, it's a comforting warmth, and then I am hungry when I go out for five minutes and I'll buy me a sandwich this is a great time, I am more than ready to me, I must be still how many years to find the first source, ie, is something that escapes me constantly, I try to approach her she runs away, I want to go, it goes further, constantly, precisely, slowly and I then I'm fast, it's difficult ie, there are many parameters, it is believed one day, one day you are alone, one day it's gone but it does not count, what to see is the way it is then passed available for a time, soon I hurry, it's almost over, there is more space, I do not run, it's been a while I stopped running, that did not change, and more I was sweating too much, so now I walk, and too bad if it's too late, because the march there was a huge force not think after the march is now repeated until I m stops, and there in an easy costume I understand the full extent of satisfaction, one step after another in an expressive rhythm, without pleasure, a fusion fatigue and there with nothing decided, perhaps because the desire to live, a selection unthought, a shifting reality, moments that spin without giving their name, and then a little to the right, one which at the same time as the slow afternoon where time does not want to s 'sit, but a series of events will hang like a thread that runs in the middle of the show, we would still have the sensitivity to see what could go, and there without special attention, a silence that speaks volumes, because after the court is surprised in his haste, go elsewhere quickly, it's over here also why I am determined to make one more step towards a new situation

Aucun commentaire: