when is it now

lundi 8 septembre 2014

it's a magical moment

it's a magical moment everything is ugly, mindless, silly, stupid, sillly, and there once among all other watches, but also a two, especially a cross that dangles like I had not seen the else who plays with his dog, but I know what happens, you just have to spend the left hand through his hair, well I think what I see, I'm sure I can do that, and when I 'I'm hungry take what is on the plate, I sit, I say a prayer, that I am aware of the gift that is done to me, because it is a way of loving is a step towards God, announced the day of death, once in life is love open fire, the kingdom of justice, human died, he went to the ground, all that was life is destroyed, here is the love that exists is the opposite of life, where self-interest governs human destiny, everything is done on earth to have more power, more money, more things that look bored because happiness fled, he could not go to this accumulation of expensive items, I want it and I watch a leaf that fell into poverty street dirty, and that the friend wind, which sweeps everything must be present in the midst of saucepans and arson, this is a story of drawers that do not close properly, a little in silence but mostly from something that lights up at night when there everyone is silent, trying to understand what is happening, but to no avail, everything is wonderful there is a style of greatness, the choice in the first, loft full of hay, and above that illuminates life, a dead end, a cul de sac, a swallow, a white horse, leap frog, perhaps more to the right, or look in the neighbor's field I go fast with my tractor and I plow the whole field, my neighbor was surprised, he asked me why I do this, and there in a personal hallucination I take and I'll take a ride to be sure that what I saw is understandable, because when I say there when it's to be put in that place it must be that I heard the noise that seems to come from above, and there by chance I make a meeting is Wednesday, when it was a Thursday, but then I do not know why this is, as usual, a big guy with dark eyes looking for a way to sneak in the middle of a field of poppies, c 'red at first glance, but paying attention to the falling rain, I realize that it's even further than that, then without wasting a minute I start to turn around in the hope of finding a solution the problem and then weariness or boredom I run my hands up and feel up in me something extraordinary is ordinary then I go to the next, still hoping to find the solution, I feel it comes from, and for that I am always put in another month I do what I do and why I start the ham that was lying there for a month, I immediately spit out, it does not go as planned, I thought that everything came together, but I see that everything is broken in a way that does not seem to go much worse but now I'm going to do something, it comes into force, I count to approximately but n is an average that it gets stuck when everything finally seems discouraged and the shortest life just after alcohol abuse, a timeout, you have to think, what to do in life, just ruminating or else see the space, believe that this is where it is happening and also about another switch that changes

Aucun commentaire: