when is it now

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

it was funny and it became soft

it was funny and it became soft as if everything was flat, whereas before it was bouncing all over the place, but I do not see what has changed is not the same time, it is unclear if we change, it is others who say it, but I have the impression of being always the same, in my heart there is a certainty that is struggling to surface, because when it all moves forward there is nothing left of the original idea, everything disappears, everything is red, as if we had had the fire in the body and that now is peace, one thing and another, a neighbor or neighbor, senses that go out, pleasant moments, and all that to change but that's another door, I dare not go, and if it's hand in hand, but it I'm afraid to do that, because to me life is complicated, do not go out when the storm threat, even though France was not a tornado as the United States, when you see these houses wood completely crushed by the strong winds, now all over again it does not take me to worry, everything is fine, only it is something that does not move, so I wonder what day it is, yesterday was Thursday, so today is Friday, sometimes I lose my footing, I sink into the real, incomprehensible, right there without having anything more without taking something, because here it is put into play, it sings badly, yet it is the first time, when everything is in its proper place, it smells a funny idea, sometimes I wonder what's going on, is this true, or is it white ah, okay, it's started a long time, I missed the beginning and the end as well, too bad I was not aware, I just found out, yes I know everything is my fault, for what else, I do what I know and so what if it does not work, this being said, why try if it is softer than it looks, because basically, what about life, everything is as if we had the chance to always smile even when we die, especially when you die, then that is the end of the nightmare, I was very lucky, and now I'm going and yes life goes, everything crashed, everything goes, we must say goodbye how many times it's not even for me, thank you, I wait a little longer, it is not no, yes, of course I will return, and here I go, I go, all is well, all is well and has always been, since I have a deep thought, it comes naturally to me, I don 'I need or temptation, or jam, or everything we say lightly without thinking, because here it is I who plant what I like, beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and when I see the sun shining I feel good, it's a day ahead, how much I already rest, but I do not have an answer, ah, I laugh to see me alive, that's funny of life, we should be able to get there it's fun, I twist laughing, I more stops me, I must can not breathe, my whole body is taken from a trance but ultimately I feel a sense of loneliness that paralyzes me, everything becomes slow, the leaves fall from the trees, it's getting cold and we go for six months of boredom, heat adieu, adieu sweet life, we have to work and earn a living, fortunately evening I stop, and that all that matters is breathe, once twice, a thousand times, a hundred thousand, a million, a billion, and then what, pages, months, years, everything, anything, but if if they ensure me to take a coat before going up to the top of the sea

Aucun commentaire: