when is it now

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

so here I know it starts

so here I know it starts because everything is green, what happens after is the chance that goes to expect, but I know a long way, so I can go beyond the seas, but especially on Sunday to return on Tuesday that the time is not too long, and mostly that's how I know to do, there's no doubt it's all there on the table, there is only take a deep breath and I'll go away, it is a hollow container prediction, which will soon derailed but then it starts to make a jump, I take my cane and I hear bells ringing, well, I tell me yours, and I want good, because to get there you have to be responsible, it does not flow right away, it is frozen for a hundred years and if you calculate the time remaining grounded to know the age Captain, I think it is better to return to base, I was freezing cold and I did not want to sleep here, as I understand it is as a limit to below the month weights, what, and me here now I'd rather go where I'm just wandering outside the known worlds, because here I am in control, which is not the case of someone else who understand anything, it's not my fault if everything goes wrong, what is decided is to escape before it comes back, but that he would first have to decide on what will do next, because it's not easy to start a new business, you must know where it is, what it means, you lose a lot of time to establish new rules, we will forget after because the main thing is to take a ride in not relying on the slide because it may go over there and I'm not sure I can get to do what I can conceive as the essential element of my choice to be confirmed by international aid which employs around the world to have the chance to be on TV like that at least we will be rid of the idiot who thought he was a theater actor unemployed but here we comes news that will change my life

Aucun commentaire: