when is it now

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

if I were a bird

if I were a bird I can fly but I am human I am glued to the earth which fills me with joy because I do not like the altitude, I prefer to see the land down here, but what it also happens once I am in the process of water, I do not bother to see it's white short while I had the idea of a flat surface, but whatever it I am sure to be able to go soon to a place that looks like a manger because here is pretty good, there is water flowing from taps and there is a nice feel to live his life, which is when you realize that everything around is misery, it starts and it ends sadly banal in a month or so in an hour, who knows what it's like to get caught the spirit in a secluded corner, I think that all is well in life weight that is the same always starting with now and also giving the edge to the point of losing something like that at least we do not think about who is the first, and when it exchange pressure beware ROI because at that time you can earn money, but then what do we actually, is an easy problem to solve, I guess I make more than enough money to live, then me just an idea and if I invested heavily in renewable energy, in fact I feel attracted to modernity, I do not know why but I find that the solutions of this are interesting, more than those of the past, because today we seek how to produce easily with sophisticated tools we manage to take over the carpet because we are so happy to have found a solution to heat a house almost for free, because that's modernity, before you had to pay, then realized that many things speak for themselves so if it starts well is that anything that looks like something is not necessarily what comes next, but then I have to stop because it happens something big, I am discovering why I'm white on the edges and orange in the center, it is a legacy that I received at birth, I did not know what to do, and now I do not do anything, that's it I found that did not happen, it was the lack of belief here is easy, but who knows what comes next, it turns out that in my life I have always managed to take off without causing problems, I just saw and when I feel I must go down if everything is tidy, it is only to tell me that everything is placed towards a joy is incomparable to the other situation that would be a little more distracted by a double printing, which prevents the board to have horizontal well, and there I shall take necessary measures, because at this point we must be careful, if one is determined is even better, and then in the evening, everything goes as planned, once is in the direction of travel, it's a weight off, it is a reality beyond the scope, and the butter sauce, nothing more than a joy to do that without being a prisoner of confused thinking , it happens naturally after years of confusion, that's how life, we must live for years, hoping one day to discover something, it must be good, sometimes it is lost, and after months and months and months in silence, one day it leads to a clearing, it's sunny, the air is pure, whatever is singing, I forget that I am me, everything is in order, there is no problem everything is finally headed in one direction, a clear choice, steps, mustard itchy mouth and a little time to try new shoes without saying that time is short, because today is not nothing but unless and until that changes we will have to be careful, you never know why, but this is normally that's right next to the butter

Aucun commentaire: