when is it now

lundi 1 septembre 2014

how to be other than now

how to be other than now with all the stock of homes for sale and sea to drink when it is not yet certain to take a ride in the jungle but somehow when I was at this point I realized I I was wasting my time so I took a shortcut that led me quickly into a kind of tub that was leaking from the bottom but that was not the main problem, I planned to come earlier but I the toothache, and therefore can not accept the idea of ​​taking more time before taking everything I have riding in a direction that only because I know this is my territory here I come alone and I know every hour, from the first to the last, that of dawn when the geese go, that night when I sleep, and that of the blind, who can not hide because it is too insignificant, it does not make sense, this piece of cloth and all I want, but then I stuck, I can not get rid of a habit that I made long ago at that time I thought it was possible to live simply and I continued like that for years and then one day I had a problem, how do when you have no ambition to show others we have a project, or I had no plan, and that's annoying as how to sit on an empty idea, it bounces, it goes through and when it stops, it's too later, we say goodbye, and not soon enough because once you must then digest and know where it hurts and that's where we lost in dead-end paths, it's easy to do, there is nothing to want, it comes like that without being asked, because once you are trapped in the ice well, what else to do but to wait, so we can go away and it is well because it is still, as far as we can go is in your head, it bounces all over, you lose the son, it breaks we forget, it comes one day without knowing why and then life returns to normal, it's right, but also in the authentic it works well, because here is what I am, there is no error, it's still better than yesterday and to know what it means, there are no two solutions, you have to be at the time of life, it's not worth cheating, everything is heavy, it must be what happens, and when it's standing, he must quickly wait because at this point it is a unique moment, it sings inside as if we are under water, and in a field of potatoes must see everything this world who lives under the sun, it's an amazing show because when you're used to make noodles there at the bottom of the pan a number of different things that do not do anything specific, just a little fat and chicken stock, one has exhausted one day running in every direction, and now I start a cycle so that was not bad, I did not expect it, it falls over me like a kilo feather flying in the air, it is always better than a pound of lead headed straight over my head, so hopefully at that time I step to the side and why I do it at that time, I am notified of the arrival of a lead from outer space, or just a pebble I in my shoe that forces me to lean against the wall to take my shoe and return to who dared disturb my work, and here at this precise moment I think about it and it just falls off me, in an extraordinary noise, but it's a chance that's all you can say

Aucun commentaire: