when is it now

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

if that's how I stay

if that's how I stay because I have nothing else to do and why I intend to tell me that this is important because otherwise how to live well if we do not have the certainty that all this worth it, but that does not account for all the same, we must say that if this is not helpful it is not that, and in terms of the permission to make a detour, it depends on when we cross the street, because there are few places indicated to improve performance, it is an old English song that says, when we get to the wood, do not forget we owe and if you got hurt finger, then you drown and you do not scream, but that's not what we do here, you just have a position, the first is standing, sitting, and second is the third c 'is face down, and if you want to go further you can walk along the river and have the sensation of pleasure for bucolic it rises to the top and back down I will make a hand signal, that is okay, well we can move on, and suddenly I wonder what am I going to do next, because I had not thought about the possibility of doing something else, but now I have to admit I m 'bored and I have no desire to continue, but it's impossible, I have to earn money to live, I plan to buy a new, good car now let's make a game, j "I hid in the park gold watches, one who is a guard, then you are ready and suddenly a storm breaks, we have to go home, where I offer a pancake shop, everyone agrees and before putting everything in order we eat pancakes for dinner in the evening, phew a day pass, and tomorrow what will happen, I do not know, I really need to j 'anticipates the day to get ideas on a good day, when it rains, but yes of course, I will organize a kitchen workshop, we at the bottom of a park big enough to plant tomatoes, good emissions, I must look in the shed that I can find as material, and at a good pace I start this new adventure, and I discovered a treasure, several tractors, tools stored next to each other in perfect order, but who could have done all this, you did not tell me anything, well, I see it all tomorrow morning, it's time to go to sleep at night I dream of growing giant vegetables but difficult to transport, and morning comes, everyone woke up, the sun is shining, I'm just saying, be careful, be careful, important message, a frog stuck in a pipe, and all that now descends arrived too late for the rest but I don 'have no time to tell you more, everyone with me, we will prepare the ground for planting vegetables, everyone is happy, they do not even know it's going to be tiring, but that's the youth, if offers nothing they can stay and do nothing all day, while there they should see on tractors to till the soil, and then plant vegetables for one day we eat what we planted I already anticipate a little information on the natural slope, it seems to me well to begin with, because in life we have a lot of freedom, but it looks so we do not have the time to decide when it is necessary to a timer that launches a harpoon in the snow, then it is easier to have a good luck and savvy to be in the right size just click on the red button to the right of the closet

Aucun commentaire: