when is it now

lundi 8 septembre 2014

once I am going to live

once I am going to live for since the beginning of this training I never had time to ask me why I could breathe what is a problem for me, all that is clear is not registered, it goes slightly off without precision about where it falls, because along with everything and have a nice unreason, it is sure that whatever is down there in the shadows, then a start reaction debonair, I am afraid, and I said something that has nothing to do with the birth of a baby gorilla, because the gate is closed, so I'm thinking what else but agree, one thing is one thing, it starts in the beginning and after we left to enjoy the emptiness that settles to the right of the pendulum grandfather, and I thought that all this was lost but now I'm in a sudden mood, I must avoid the problem, it happens right at me, what I do not have time to decide, I have to act instinctively that tomorrow I wake up in a sweat, that can make me a soap liquid when my skin is dry, but it's not where it's happening is in front in the blue house, because at the moment there is no other indication is blue and c is all so I cling to the main idea that feels hot chocolate and malice I do the bed, which is the same thing especially when it's short, what happens when it's late and all the another goes wrong, then you risk a collision, it starts somewhere, should I be aware that I have no desire to go too fast, everything is cut slowly, you have to enjoy the moment, it here, it is to be discovered after it is too late, so I'll start, it's good, it's small, it's a whole but it puts everything you want is for immediate source, and in the room is crying for not laughed enough, that's the life you get used to all this is just a modest appreciation, no great movement is so small that tiny a thimble, because here we go and for good, because this time it's good, I was told that everything that happens is neutral, then to face this we must set position to bite the paper, if September 1 is that it is old, but otherwise there are no rules, because since humans exist we must admit that all that is now modernity is completely amazing, a little more than before because we are promised that this is the end of the season, there will be no winter, spring, summer, and that the hot parts wet, is that one day we will live in France as in Guatemala, with a virgin like the equator forest, but to be true I must say I do not know how to check it, because here it is even more than there, so I opened the window, I know what to sniff the air, I am asking, I wait it out, and then I see that it's evening, this is a day of past, so there is nothing to expect, it's all over, he would still know where it's going, because there is a sense of all things, so why not one hundredth of a thousandth and yet it's too vague, faster, stronger, and everything is put back in a box to be fully informed of the result in the form of easy pleasure, but that is not yet determined, because what is happening is an invention over again at any moment, so we can not predict when it will shout something to keep in step with the reality beyond the scope of rail system

Aucun commentaire: