when is it now

mardi 2 septembre 2014

once that's all

once that's all I'm willing to admit that it's good, but why that is, I do not see what bothers me, I agree to be sure, but right now I 'have doubts, it also occurs to me, a place that smells like chocolate in the winter, which means that everything is white when it starts but after it's Wednesday so I have to go around, it is useful and it's nice, but mostly it suits me because I forced natural, which means that I'm going through without trouble, putting my mind to speak of intentions, but that c 'is something too easy, looking for something more stuck, what happens in general, do not worry this is normal, so that's how that wants to take the place, which puts me in an awkward situation yes or no, deciding that taking that leave, what to see and forget because it's not that, it's something else happens, I look the way it is there, there I must be more ready, but then how to combine everything I think in a similar situation, it should do well three kilometers, but however, I test a more radical way, it's psychological, but it does not decide, it's a way to see is superficial and it sings when it rains, then it's good, that's why I walk, I know what I'm doing is a reality, so if I'm taking a risk that is the way it works, if I stay in my corner it's still in my corner, but if I step then it changes everything, I am touched by grace, I'm flying in the presence, it's wonderful, everything is calm, I was looking for so many years, that's it, I'm here, so if that's it, I want to try, because in life we do not often have the opportunity to spend a state to another, usually we stay in the same state all his life, it will be arranged, although we could have done something else, but when time passes that mouth all outputs, suddenly you get stuck forever or at least the time of life, after you put the counters and we see that it is slow, so no need to stress, everything is placed in the location assigned to it by the creator, then we go days to wipe the tears that flow when you realize that everything is true, the error is not from life, she comes from a vague impression, when you are free and that everything else is wrong, it must at each step a new invention, a small jump, intent quickly swept by the siren song, one day it is dark, everything is patient, it must make an exit, but one time he must have the luck and a little later, I decide to do what I can, which is not easy because like any human I am programmed to lament, while life is good, what else, have a new vision that pre out as a piece of iceberg that can not cope with the rise of heat on the earth since we invented the altar that shakes when a woman talks to me, then it heats my arteries, I am ready to go for it, but something stops me, there I must be willing to cross the line, I know what it is, an impression of speed when it is planted in middle of varied instructions, it's crazy to take a position, one is sure of himself, that's where I am, even if I do not know why it's like that, I'm the one who knows that it does, and there is a beautiful location, everything is well placed, there is no belief, everything is taken without a trace, and when I wake up it's light enough that I see the my bedroom window one day ahead

Aucun commentaire: