when is it now

mardi 9 septembre 2014

how to believe,

how to believe, I do not know what to do to be sure of what I am saying, however, is a great key to having the chance to spend a life without having to dip into the wall that separates me from the bread, and for the jam flowing in the right place I have to put myself in a position of prayer which is true for most of the dust that hang in the post useless chatter and noon, but that's more accurate than the smallest of the songs in the image of the fool who always drops his garbage after the moon is bleached, but that's no reason to please a girl, what I miss is a full around the announcement of positive results at least that way I'm sure I can go in a boat on the ground, what pleases me in this adventure that is the choice left to the uncertainty of life, for it to be done to the extent of ignorance against the last empty when the human falls, never to rise again and as it drags you need to refill valid excuses to be in existential dimension to the omelet is drooling do not put your fingers, otherwise it becomes something that is supposed to be simple, but in fact it is always that which is more or less the same in terms of the governing bodies that could one day have the good sense to eat a hat like that you know who is more adroit than pleasant, once I get past the first stage I can start thinking about the second, which seems difficult as I can not take anything that is effective for the pass on the other side, that's why I spend hours wondering if I was going there, but we must not make another go again, it's always a reflex, a bizarre situation, it looks to the side, we have to an effort to know that it is empty, then I take the time to see if it suits me, we must have the wisdom of his emotions, for in the midst of life there is a time out, rejoin the other side, we have to prepare, if you can not do it now it does not matter, just remember to hit the very corner of the table to make sure everything that's not a dream, c is how I started doing this with no improvement, because that's what happens when you put all that goes above the temptation to leave, there is confusion, error of course, unknown, the fruit tart, and regarding the change, unsteadily in new clothes, so that it starts in order one day smelling chocolate places is before it snaps into orbit this coincides with the arrival of an omelet, ah life, what a beautiful example of forced laughter, when you have the chance to come in the middle of the pressure, which is final so that everything is wonderful, exact day, a thought that is free, peaceful intentions, tears made ​​to modern, from the desire to live in a single project, and what not as a gesture of appeasement, balls to the bottom of a bag, and preparation for tomorrow to say what it takes to move the wall of stagnation, it is a truth that breaks into pieces for everyone to say, yes, it is not missing, and now a madness that discourages me to take all that is necessary, I must content myself with random passages, making some pitiful returns, but I know it is the limit not to be exceeded at the risk of taking impossible to master caution

Aucun commentaire: