when is it now

mercredi 30 mars 2011

and yes it is like that, but it does not matter, I still think what I think anyway it is too late to change, I organized everything for a bit, and hopefully still some hand does not bother me too long because if I'm okay, I'm not the only one to decide, I saw a multitude of contradictory thoughts, the one who wins wins the overall vision, but those who lose are capable of disturb the harmony, you go backwards, if I could, but walking is fast, I am what I am, how can I be someone else, is exactly why I say what I tell myself, that's it, a comma does not stop the sentence is about a difference, all is perfect, though an idea is stuck somewhere in the back should be a tip, some something brilliant, but right now I'm tired and I let this run comes first,

Aucun commentaire: