when is it now

vendredi 11 mars 2011

here it is, but also what happens there, I do not even know what I have in my body, there is too much complexity to see if it's good for me, I wonder without answer, then what is to wonder if it's that or not, I mean, let's not bz what we're always looking for what could be better, everything is fine and then everything will be fine because when it happens, it must be this, what happens now can take into words, it is all one can say, obviously we can not remove heavy to carry past and future heavy threat, what i do is an effort-oriented hope, I think it is possible to think whithout turning on itself because it's complains that nothing happens this is not productive, agreed this notion of quality in humans is questionable, why should we get a result when the human being born has no other project that grow, walk, eat, it takes forty years of varied experience to achieve the gaping hole under my feet, panic at all stages of the progress and achievement of adequate solutions, everything is there, so we can be there too

Aucun commentaire: