when is it now

mercredi 30 mars 2011

if we have too much success it"s going in the success category, otherwise it is somewhere between morning and evening, an attempt that fails every day, like a wave that is dying on the beach, fortunately, there are 
 others who are in preparation, but it takes time, it must recharge its batteries and turn the tide of futility, there is no need to run, you must leave now even if we do not know in what direction is it that I direct my will, I have an idea but if it is not validated I have to keep only one to believe, that's how you do it, believe in yourself and not expecting anything special, everything is common, it is beautiful, it's raining, I ride slow, otherwise I die, that's when I begin to understand that if it is vital therefore that I am, why always look for what exists, it is enough to see properly what happens, then we can deduce that all is well

Aucun commentaire: